Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Documented Life Project ~ August 2016 Inspiration!

Hello guys,

Last month, I purchased this BEAUTIFUL "duck egg" blue Original A5 Filofax planner for my birthday. The color is simply divine. The goal is to use it to plan my personal & family activities. At the end of each month, I will transfer the inky pages to my DLP "unPlanner" for memory keeping.

In an effort to protect my new planner cover, I purchased this super cute flamingo clutch from Pura Vida. 



The bag came with this amazing "beach themed" card.



Of course, I totally had to recreate these yummy colors in my "unPlanner" for the month of August. Here is a look at my August "monthly view".



This is a "weekly view" inside my Filofax planner.



Here is a look at that same layout after I have transferred it to my DLP "unPlanner" for memory keeping.



Below, you can catch a glimpse of some of my other documentation for August.




Well, that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy the rest of your week!

MUCH love to you,

8 comments:

  1. I love this the pages the color its great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kindness, Mary!!! Blessings!

      Delete
  2. great idea and work....thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fran! Thank for taking the time to leave me some love. I appreciate it so much! :D

      Delete