Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Documented Life Project ~ Wrapping Up June 2016!

Hey Everybody,

I pray you are well! Although I have been M.I.A. for a while trying to wrap up the end of the school year and finishing out our ministry year at church, I am finally getting a chance to sort through all of the photos, ephemera & journaling that I have collected from the past 4 weeks.

Today, I am simply sharing a "pic-flip" of my final June 2016 DLP "unPlanner" layouts. And, "YES", I TOTALLY completed another binder (April through June). YAY!

Here we go:



This glassine bag (below) from my June Kelly Purkey kit is housing my completed "Snowblind" Field Notes inserts from my EDC (every day carry traveler's notebook).





Here is a quick peek inside by "Snowblind" Field Notes insert:











Art by Rachel

Art by Kele



LOVIN' the fun, flexibility & freedom of the "unPlanner". Please let me know if you have any questions. I will be back soon with my initial July 2016 setup. So, stay tuned.

Many blessings to you,

12 comments:

  1. I am so glad to have come across your blog Shelley and just find your work so lovely and very inspiring. Love all the colours you choose to use and your layouts
    catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Catherine! Thanks for stopping by. I am glad that my posts are inspirational. That makes my heart smile! Xoxo

      Delete
  2. That is just delicious!! And you have beautiful children!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW....thanks for the love & encouragement! 💕💕💕

      Delete
  3. Wahoooo!! So great! Love your idea of including your field notes notebook! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anna! Anything to make the unplanned EXTRA juicy!

      Delete
  4. Always love seeing your work. So vibrant and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely to see your family all over your pages! Your creativity reflects a rich, beautiful life that I love to see in your posts :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sweet lady! You are so kind. Thanks for the LOVE!!! 💕💕💕

      Delete
  6. Shelley, your artwork is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandi! Thanks so very much for stopping by. I appreciate your kindness! Have a GREAT weekend! XOXO

      Delete