Saturday, July 30, 2016

Documented Life Project July 2016 "unPlanner" OVERVIEW!

Hello Sweet Friends!

July is my birthday month. YAY! Needless to say, my July DLP "unPlanner" layouts are jam packed with personal & family memories. Today, I am sharing how I strategically include all of my photos, personal ephemera & other special bits in my art journal/memory planner/smashbook styled DLP "unPlanner" this month.


I decided to house all of my birthday memories in a "MONSTER-sized" panoramic (Design C) Project Life pocket page protector. Everything fits so beautifully inside the eight (8) 4x6 pockets. 
Panoramic Design C 
Page Protector (Folded)
Panoramic Design C 
Page Protector (Front View)

Panoramic Design C 
Page Protector (Back View)

Photos from our summer creative arts production are enclosed in this Kelly Purkey monthly kit glassine bag.












Here are my weekly PAC's (Pocket Art Cards) for the month of July:










I appreciate you stopping by today & all of the love & encouragement you have given me. MANY blessings to you.

LOVE you much,

6 comments:

  1. Always fun to peek into your colorful planner. Your family seems so sweet and cooperative! Thanks Shelley!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Carolyn! Thanks for your love! Yup, my family is truly a blessing! Take care, sweet lady! 😘😘😘

      Delete
  2. The water gun battle pic is priceless! What a treasure you have here with all this creativity and memories rolled into one. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks, Mary! The water gun battle was EPIC. The kids TOTALLY handled us. Kevin & I were exhausted!!! 😆😆😆

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday! Your pages are always so vibrant! How much time a week would you say you get to spend making such amazing memory keeping pages?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Kate! Thanks for the birthday love. I usually work on my "unPlanner" on Saturday & Monday mornings (I have Mondays off). I don't go for perfect....I simply go for fun. If I had to guess, I would say about 6 to 8 hours per week depending in how much I have to document. The majority of my time is spent playing with color. Hope this helps!!! 😙😙😙😙

      Delete