Monday, June 13, 2016

Documented Life Project ~ Kicking off June 2016!

Hello everybody!

Summer is finally here......WHOO~HOO! Today, I thought I would do photo heavy "pic-through" of my DLP "unPlanner" thus far for the month of June. 

However, before we jump in, I just wanted to share a little about my color inspiration for this month. First of all, if you have been following my blog for a while now, you know that my favorite colors are blue & purple. A couple of months ago, I rocked a GORGEOUS velvet purple in my "unPlanner". For the month of June, I am using COBALT BLUE to bring in the warm, fun-filled summer months! I pulled this cobalt blue Prima Marketing Color Bloom spray mist, blueprint sketch Tim Holtz distress stain & this cobalt blue Golden fluid acrylic ink from my artsy stash to use in all of my mixed media backgrounds this month. 


With this Photo Card Boutique image from Pinterest as my guide, I selected hot pink, baby pink, apple green & charcoal to compliment my COBALT BLUE color choice. SO PRETTY!


Here is a "pic-through" of my June 2016 DLP "unPlanner" layouts!



















Until next time, friends......may God's grace shine upon you and bring you peace!

Blessings to you,

13 comments:

  1. So much fabulousness for the month of June! Luv it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dash!!! Thanks, love!!! 💙💙😄

      Delete
  2. OMG your pages are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the love, Ruth! I am having a blast with my "unPlanner"! XOXO

      Delete
  3. Beautiful work! I wish you had a YouTube channel to show us process videos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement. I pray that I have an opportunity to make videos at some point when my kids are a bit older. I appreciate your kindness! Blessings! :D

      Delete
  4. Always fabulously done. I love how you used the color card to help you stay color focused through the month. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, Rose! The color guide is an easy way to make sure all the colors work together. I don't have to figure everything out! EASY PEASY! :D

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Vicky! Enjoy the rest of your week!

      Delete
  6. Hello Shelley - I came across your fabulous blog through the DLP unplanner and find your work very inspiring and so beautiful. I have just joined in with the project and looking forward to going on with it. Will definitely be visiting your blog again to see what you have done for the month. Love the calendar pages you do.
    catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Catherine! Thanks for tracking me down. So excited that you are joining in on the DLP FUN! Can't wait to see your work, as well! BLESSINGS! XOXO

      Delete