Monday, May 23, 2016

Documented Life Project May (Week #3) PAC ~ DIY Graffiti Stickers (Part I)!

Hey Guys!

I created some "WAY COOL" graffiti butterfly stickers for my Documented Life Project Week #3 Pocket Art Card (PAC). Today, I am sharing my SUPER EASY "step out" process.



DIY Graffiti Butterfly Stickers

 1. Create a grungy background on sticker paper (which can be found on-line or at your local office supplies store) or mixed media paper.





2. Use a craft punch to create a butterflies or other shapes out of your background.


3. Distress the edges of your butterflies or shapes with a black Sharpie permanent marker.


4. Add "crystal" Stickles for a little GLAM. Adhere your DIY sticker by using the sticker backing, applying Uhu glue or stitching the sticker to your GRUNGY background.



VOILA'!



Have an amazing day! XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi, Diane! Thanks for your kindness. I appreciate it! BLESSINGS! XOXO

      Delete