Earlier this week, I posted this photo of some more DIY graffiti stickers that I created using Avery repositionable stickers. I received several requests for a tutorial, so I thought I would walk you through my super easy process.
2. Spritz the stickers with water.
3. Add SUPER RANDOM layers of Dylusions ink.
3. Dry ink with a heat gun.
4. Add additional ink, if necessary.
5. Grab your favorite mixed media stamps and randomly stamp on the inky stickers using archival ink.
6. Distress the edges of the stickers with a black Sharpie pen.
Here is another "pic tutorial" of another set of DIY graffiti stickers that I created using a Traci Bautista stencil and the exact same process.
I pray this step-by-step tutorial helps. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Much love to you! XOXO