Saturday, April 16, 2016

Documented Life Project ~ April update through 4.15.16!

Hey Friends!

I hope you are well! Today, I am sharing an update of my DLP planner pages through April 15th. I have been SUPER inspired by the "DARK VELVET" purple acrylic paint by Prima Marketing....so much so, that I even purchased a new piece of luggage in the exact same color. Check it out how I included this GORGEOUS piece in my DLP "unPlanner" below! ;D




 








"Give Me Jesus" Photography 
by Bonita Rose




Black & white digital art
by Traci Bautista

Thanks for stopping by today!

Many blessings to you,

14 comments:

  1. Love it. You did an excellent job as you always do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cheryl! Thanks for taking the time to leave me such kindness today. BLESSINGS to you & your family! Xoxo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. YAY! Thanks for the beautiful photography! I love it so much!

      Delete
  3. Today was my first time receiving your art in my e-mail, thank you so much. It is absolutely gorgeous and very, very uplifting. Just what I needed. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaawwwww....thanks so much. SO glad you received my blog email. That blesses me! Xoxo

      Delete
  4. Forgot to sign my name, I am Judi Abbey. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You ROCK, Judy! Thanks for the love! ;D

      Delete
    2. You ROCK, Judy! Thanks for the love! ;D

      Delete
  5. Forgot to sign my name, I am Judi Abbey. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shelly,wonderful pages thanks for having them and will enjoy your blog:) linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda, SO glad you stopped by. Many blessings to you! SMOOCHES!

      Delete
    2. Hi Linda, SO glad you stopped by. Many blessings to you! SMOOCHES!

      Delete
  7. Shelly,wonderful pages thanks for having them and will enjoy your blog:) linda

    ReplyDelete