Monday, March 7, 2016

Documented Life Project Week #10 Mixed Media Layout Process!

Hey guys!

I am back today with a "step-by-step" process post of my DLP Week #10 mixed media layout.

Here we go:


Added random acrylic paint & marks
 to planner page

Stamped "Days of the Week" Letter with black 
acrylic paint & handmade foam stamps

Stamped each date with black archival ink &
 the mega Studio Calico date stamp

Added Rae Missigman mixed media flower 
with archival ink

Added Rae Missigman mixed media 
triangles with archival ink

Added Rae Missigman mixed media 
scallops with archival ink

Distressed the edges with black archival ink
 and outlined the borders with a charcoal pencil

Added ephemera bits from my stash 
with Uhu glue

Added Traci Bautista Digital bits to embellish

Added one more layer of ink with a 
'piece of paper' background stamp

Added final details and VOILA'!

Now that my mixed media background is complete, I am ready to add my weekly activities and documentaion using more stamps, diy stickers & personal ephemera. I pray this step-by-step process was helpful.

Much love in Christ,

4 comments:

  1. Fun, Shelley! A great step-by-step! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Anna! SMOOCHES! ;D

      Delete
  2. Hi Shelley,
    thank you so much for doing this. I know it seems so easy but I have been having a hard time wrapping my head around what is the best way to do this.

    zkim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! SO glad the step by step was helpful! Blessings to you & thanks for stopping by! XOXO

      Delete