4. Pressed my "alphanumeric" stencil into the acrylic paint and stamped onto my PAC background.
6. Filled in the alphas & numbers will a gelly roll pen & acrylic paint.
8. Layered white acrylic paint over the background to even out the color.
9. Stamped an arrow image on acrylic paint with my hand carved stamp for my focal point.
10. Adhered the arrow with Uhu glue, doodle black arrows on the background with my Uni-ball Signo pen, stitched around the PAC with pink thread & added my sentiment & bullseye to finish.
And VOILA'! Here is my final March Week #3 PAC for March 19 inside my Documented Life Project album.
Thanks so very much for stopping by. For more DLP inspiration, definitely check me out on Instagram.
Many blessings to you,