Friday, October 9, 2015

Day Designer Planner for Work!

Hey Everybody! I am sure you have probably noticed that I have been absent from my blog for the past four months or so. It is for a GOOD REASON. If you follow me on Instagram and/or Facebook, you probably already know that I have been invited to serve as the Director of the children's program at church, FULL-TIME! YAY GOD! I am humbled that God has given me such an awesome opportunity to build into the lives of the next generation of kids who want to live RADICALLY for Christ.

With that being said, I am using the Day Designer (Bluesky Planner version by Target) to keep me focused & fruitful in my new role. Today, I thought I would share some of the layouts that I have posted on other social media platforms. When planning, I typically use journal cards, DIY planner stickers, super colorful Post It notes & of course, my favorite Studio L2E planner stamps. It all looks SUPER YUMMY on my CRAZY, graffiti style backdrops! Anyways, I hope you like!














Love ya much!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Shelley! Have fun at your new role! And the planner is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, thanks so much Gillian. God has blessed me SO MUCH! Excited to see Him transform the lives of the kiddos. Much love to you! XOXO

      Delete