Monday, August 24, 2015

Weeks #26 through 33 (Summer 2015) Mixed Media Style Pocket Scrapbooking Layouts!

Hey guys! Needless to say, it has been a minute since I have posted a pocket scrapbooking layout....eight whole weeks to be exact! WOWZERS!

It has been quite a summer with my interim children's ministries gig at church & our move 3 weeks ago. Throughout it all, I managed to capture the best of every moment. This MONSTER layout basically covers all the KEY events we experienced in July & August. My design approach is minimalistic. I simply mounted the photos on Amy Tan's "Plus One" scrapbooking paper and embellished with Heidi Swapp's new sentiment stickers. 36 photos are packed in two "Design P Panoramic" pocket page protectors. Get'r done! ;D

Well, without further ado, here is a look back at the Chavis crew's 2015 summer break (July & August only):











Many blessings!


2 comments:

  1. These are so wonderful! I love how you've got snips of your own handwriting and creative accents. Keep up the "get 'er done" attitude - very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete