Monday, August 31, 2015

Documented Life Project August 22 (Week #34)!

Here is this week's DLP art challenge & journal prompt: 

August Theme
Faces, the Human Form & Characters
August 22

Art Challenge: Layers (Using Multiple Mediums)
Journal Prompt: Speak to your younger self- 
what advice would you offer?


I am super excited that I am getting caught up on all of my DLP challenges. WHOO-HOO! This week's "layers/mediums" challenges was super fun. I was able to incorporate the following mediums in my layout:
Spray inks
Gesso
Tombow Markers
Acrylic Paint
Archival Ink

To tone down all of the color in my background, I decided to simply outline my face with black acrylic paint and filled in slightly with white paint & flesh tone Tombow markers. My "FEAR NOT" sentiment speaks to all the precious time & energy I wasted in the past worrying about people & things that were out of my control. I choose FAITH today!





 Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment