Saturday, August 1, 2015

Documented Life Project July 25 (Week #30)

Here is this week's DLP art challenge & journal prompt:


July Theme
Ephemera
July 25
Art Challenge:  Real Life 
Journal Prompt: At This Moment

This past week, one of my dear friends sent me a text with this scripture:

Psalm 40

For the director of music. Of David. A psalm.

I waited patiently for the Lord;
    he turned to me and heard my cry.
He lifted me out of the slimy pit,
    out of the mud and mire;
he set my feet on a rock
    and gave me a firm place to stand.
He put a new song in my mouth,
    a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear the Lord
    and put their trust in him.


In the midst of all of the life changes around me, I have be clinging to this Word with all of my being. So, I decided to include it in my DLP layout this week.


DLP July 25 (Week #30)

 Here is my photo "step out" mixed media art journal process:

















Thanks for stopping by today!

XOXO,
  

No comments:

Post a Comment