Saturday, August 22, 2015

Documented Life Project August 8 (Week #32)!

Here is this week's DLP art challenge & journal prompt:

August Theme
Faces, the Human Form & Characters
August 8
Art Challenge: Characters
Journal Prompt:
"If you are going to be weird, be confident about it!"

~ author unknown


Hey everyone! I am slowly getting unpacked & settling in to my new art studio after our move 3 weeks ago. At the end of a super busy week with my new gig & last minute back-to-school activities, I am back today with my Week #32 DLP layout.

I am GRATEFUL for the light-hearted "characters" art challenge and "be WEIRD" journal prompt this week. I took the opportunity to document a scripture that I have been camped out in lately from Hosea 6:3 ~ "He will come to us like the winter rains, like the spring rains that water the earth". Been wanting to draw near to the Lord lately and just asking Him to come like a flood in my spirit. I coupled this scripture with my MESSY doodled bear that I created out of washi tape. The umbrella is painted, patterned scrapbooking paper & the 3-d raindrops were made using Stickles & Liquid Pearls.

Here is a look at my final layout with close-up pics:







Week # 32 DLP Layout


Studio L2E Stamps Used in this Layout


Have a WONDERFUL weekend!
 
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment