Saturday, July 4, 2015

The Documented Life Project June 27 (Week #26)!

Here is this week's DLP art challenge & journal prompt:

June Theme
Travel Journaling
June 27
Art Challenge: Photos & Words
Journal Prompt: A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

During the process of packing for our move, I discovered a map of Jamaica that Kevin & I purchased in Ocho Rios on our honeymoon 15 years ago. I decided that this week's DLP challenge would be the perfect opportunity to document our memories. I simply printed images from the internet and labeled them to fulfill the "photos & words" art challenge. I also used stamps from the brand new Paperbag Studios "Dream Thicket" rubber stamp set to create my mixed media backdrop.


Documented Life Project (Week #26)

Left Side

Right Side

Words & Journaling

Heart from "Dream Thicket"

Flower from "Dream Thicket"

Photo of Ocho Rios from the Internet
DLP (Week # 26) ~ COMPLETE!


HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!



Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment