Monday, June 22, 2015

Welcome to Summer ~ Life Changes!

Hey everybody! HAPPY SUMMER! I pray you are well. 


The summer season usually brings on a "much needed", slower change of pace from my family's demanding school year schedule. However, this summer will be a little different for us. 

First, I will be serving full-time as the Interim Director of Children's Ministries (at least until the end of October) at church. I am humbled and excited about the opportunity to serve God & all of the incredible kiddos. I will share more 'deets' later. 

Secondly, the Chavis crew will be moving into a new house this summer. I will even have my very own art studio with French doors. WHOO-HOO! SO EXCITED! So, with that being said, please pray for us during this season of change. I will do my best to keep you posted along the way. 

LOVE you guys! I appreciate you so much! 

Enjoy your summer!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! that is so exciting! I bet it will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate! I can't wait. I have never had my very own creative ROOM with DOORS!!! LOL! I will definitely share pics. THANKS SO MUCH for the love and sweet comment. MANY BLESSINGS sweet friend! XOXO

      Delete
  2. Shelly, congrats on your new position. I am the director of Religious Education at my church and I can tell you first hand that it's a lot of work but so rewarding to see people grow in their faith and walk with the Lord. We just finished up Vacation Bible School and getting ready for our kids summer bible clubs. I'm Iooking forward to seeing your new craft room. I know it will be awesome and I'll get lots of great ideas from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gemiel! I pray you are well! THANK YOU so much for your encouragement. I am excited about what God is doing in my life. I have been the Director of Christian Education & Children's Ministries at 3 other churches. God never ceases to amaze me! I will be sharing some of my move & artsy space so stay tuned. HAPPY SUMMER & many blessings to you! XOXO

      Delete