Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Paperbag Studio's "Dream Thicket" Stamp Release & Creative Team Blog Hop!

It's the Paper bag Studio's "Dream Thicket" release day! YAY!! Mixed media artist, Kristin Peterson has designed a beautiful, eclectic collection of stamps that will win the heart of any art lover.


"Dream Thicket" 
Stamp Collection from 
Paperbag Studios

Today, I am sharing how I used this INCREDIBLE rubber stamp set to create three SUPER FUN mixed media projects.

Groovy Pocket Letter

First, I used BOLD acrylic paint, black archival ink, and several of the "Dream Thicket" stamps to create this groovy pocket letter. These versatile mixed media pocket letter cards can be used in a Project Life layouts, planners, traveler's notebooks or as collage elements in other art projects.












Grunge & Glam Tag

For my second project, I used Kristin's awesome bouquet of circles stamp to create this grungy, yet fabulous mixed media tag. To recreate this look, simply brush acrylic paint on the "Dream Thicket" rubber stamp and then apply the paint to your tag. The imperfect impression of the acrylic paint will add both visual interest & texture to your work.



Painted Traveler's Notebook Insert Cover

And finally for all of you traveler's notebook fans, how about this delicious kraft midori size insert cover? The "Dream Thicket" stamps are PERFECT for creating 'WAY COOL' repeating patterns. I coupled two of Kristin's repeating circle stamps to create this classic black & white background. To finish, I stamped her large heart shape in the center to create a focal point and grunged it up a bit with black archival ink using the striped pattern from the small heart, also found in the "Dream Thicket" collection. 



Thank for stopping by today & I hope that you have been inspired to check out the new "Dream Thicket" stamp collection. Please be sure to visit the other Paperbag Studio's Creative Team members' blogs for more incredible mixed media inspiration using the new "Dream Thicket" stamp set . It is available for purchase TODAY at Paperbag Studios.




Make it a creative day,

16 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS artwork! Love that each is so unique and creative! So wonderful to be on this blog hop with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary! I was thinking the exact same thing about your work, Mary!!! I am SO GLAD to connect with you. Your work amazes me!!! BLESSINGS to you, new friend!!! XOXO

      Delete
  2. That owl is so cute -- love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right??? The owl was the VERY FIRST image I fell in love with. Kristin did a FANTASTIC job. Thanks for stopping by Cecilia!!! :D

      Delete
  3. Love what you created! Amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tina!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Love using Kristina's stamps! MUCH love to you & enjoy the rest of your week!!!

      Delete
  4. Loved how you used these stamps!! I really like the bold colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey lady!!! THANK YOU you so much for the love! I appreciate it! BLESSINGS! XOXO

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for joining in on the art love with Kristin's stamps! You created such amazing pieces in your unique style! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roben, I am ETERNALLY GRATEFUL that you asked me to be on your Creative Team! Kristin's stamps are CLASSIC. Looking forward to working with you on future projects. MANY blessings to you and your family, my friend! XOXO

      Delete
  6. I love your colors! And I love the stitching on them! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nancy!!! Thanks so very much for your kindness. I had so much fun with these projects. Happy 4th of July to you!!! XOXO

      Delete
  7. I see how much fun you had with these stamps! Loved what you did with them in all three of your projects :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rett! Thanks so much love! Can't go wrong with paint and some GREAT stamps, right??? LOL! Blessings to you!

      Delete
  8. I love all your creations! These stamps look so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks your for your kindness! YES, these stamps are fab! Many blessings to you! XOXO

      Delete