Friday, May 15, 2015

Weeks #16, 17 & 18 Mixed Media Style Pocket Scrapbooking Layouts!

Hey guys! I hope you are having a great week so far. Today, I am sharing weeks 16, 17 & 18 of my Project Life album. Week #18 contains all of the memories from my son's role as The Music Man in his 8th grade drama production. This post is "photo heavy", so grab your tea/coffee and ENJOY!

Weeks 16 & 17 (End of Album)

 

Weeks #16 & #17 Combined Layout




Copic Coloring by Lameka Alston


Album View ~ End of Album

 

Week 18 (Beginning of a New Album)

Week # 18 Layout





My son, Nat played "Harold Hill" (the leading role) in his 8th grade music production entitled, "The Music Man". It was important for me to preserve all of the memorabilia for this unforgettable night so that Nat could look back on all of the wonderful memories from this INCREDIBLE experience. I decided to use at 12x12 Project Life Envelope to house all of the personal ephemera from the production.

Project Life 12x12 Envelope

This envelope is PACKED with memories:

Production Ticket & Program

Nat's Biography from one of the Lockers

Notes from Family & Friends after the Production

Still Shots Taken by the Production Photographer

I also included a cast photo, cast party pics, text message from friends & family who went to Nat's performance and coordinating sequins. A copy of the production dvd will also be enclosed.

"The Music Man" Production Memory Envelope

Bird's Eye View in My New Album

Old Album & New Album

I pray this post gives you some new ideas on how to document special events. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Many blessings,

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Kate, thank YOU so very much for taking the time to leave me this sweet note. I really appreciate it! Many blessings to you, my dear! XOXO

      Delete