Friday, May 8, 2015

Week #15 Mixed Media Style Pocket Scrapbooking Layout!

Hello everyone! I am "on the PL Junkies deck" today with my Week #15 Project Life layout. My patterned scrapbooking paper is from the "Dream in Color" paperpad collection by Webster's Pages. I absolutely LOVE the VIBRANT, yet sophisticated mix of artsy & vintage design elements on each sheet.

As far as design is concerned, I wanted my photos and this gorgeous paper to take center stage in my layout. For this reason, I took a minimalistic approach with my embellishments this week. I used the coordinating cardstock stickers from the "Dream in Color" collection and acrylic bits & pieces from Color Cast Designs. To ground all of the color, I stamped all of my dates in black ink using the "Brush Dates" stamp set by Studio L2E.

Left Side

Right Side

Mixed Media Title Card






I tucked a hidden journal card behind this photo. It recounts all of the funny stories from our family fellowship.





Thanks so very much for stopping by today!

Much love,

2 comments:

  1. Your pages are always so much fun! Thanks for sharing. Such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Morning Kelly! Thank you so very much for leaving me this sweet comment. I REALLY appreciate your encouragement. Many blessings to you, my dear! XOXO

      Delete