Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Documented Life Project May 9 (Week #19) Using Dylusions Acrylic Paint!

Here is the Documented Life Project challenge for this week:

May Theme
Texture
May 2
Art Challenge: Stitches
Journal Prompt: "All that I am after is a Life Full of Laughter"

This past week, I finally received my new Dylusions acrylic paint. YIPPY! The wait was so unbearable! ;D


Dylusions Acrylic Paint


Documented Life Project 
May 9 (Week #19)!

Here is my "step out" art journaling process using my new Dylusions acrylic paint:
 
Started with a Layer of
 Gray Dylusions Ink Spray Prints

Added several layers of Dylusions acrylic paint:



Kaisercraft "Graffiti" 
Background Stamping
 
Printmaking with a
Hot Glue Stencil
Made by Tiffany Smith

Doodled Around Flower 
Marks with Black Ink

Added White Dylusions 
Paint with My Finger & 
Added Centers of the 
Flowers from Previous Projects

Inked the Back of a Alpha
 Stencil and Added it
 to the White Paint

Added a Heidi Swapp 
Overlay with Black 
Stitching & Final Details
Left Side

Right Side

Tip-In Pocket for 
Personal Ephemera

"Days of the Week & 
Arrows by Studio L2E

Documented Life Project 
May 9 (Week #19)!


Large light blue "Header Bar Stickers" used for the days of the week are from  
Merrit Elizabeth's Etsy Shop.

Studio L2E Stamp Sets Used in the Layout:


Have blessed week!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Meka! Thanks so much, sweet friend! LOVE ya back! SMOOCHES ;D

      Delete
  2. I could look at your work all day long!!! Your colors are always so vibrant and amazing. You are so talented Shelley!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kimberly! I pray you are well! THANKS SO MUCH! I am lovin' the Dylusions acrylic paint. It just makes everything "POP". ENJOY the rest of your week, my dear! XOXO

      Delete
  3. I agree. I could look at your work all day. It's amazing. Taking notes from the master artist for inspiration and a clue. Seriously. Your work is amazing. I really like it and look for it every week. Brightens things up. I am still waiting on five more colors to arrive that were back ordered. 3 1/2 weeks and I can cut loose! LOL! Keep creating. Be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, my dear! What an awesome way to start my day. Thank you for taking the time to leave me such kind words. THANK YOU! Yup, my Dylusions paint order took a while too but, it was sure worth the wait. All of the COLOR is so BEAUTIFUL. Have fun playing with your new toys! Much love to you! XOXO

      Delete
  4. HI!
    I found your blog via Traci Bautista's instagram. (I took her free Strathmore class--I don't personally know her, LOL!). So glad I clicked on your name. Your journals are beautiful and inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW, Pila! Thank you for tracking me down! That is AWESOME! Traci is my FAVORITE mixed media artist!!! I, too, took her Strathmore class. It was AMAZING just like all of her other online classes. I appreciate your encouragement. It blesses me so very much. Much love to you! ;D

      Delete