Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Documented Life Project May 23 (Week #21) Using Cheesecloth!

The Documented Life Project:

May Theme
Touchy Feely (Texture)
May 23
Art Challenge: Cheesecloth
Journal Prompt: Say Cheese

For the past few months, I have been preparing two separate blog posts for my DLP challenges: 1) an art journaling post here on my blog with my mixed media "step out" process and 2) my planning post on the Studio L2E blog with the planning/inspirational portion of my layout. I thought I would switch things up a bit for this week's DLP layout. Today, you will find both the art journaling & planning/inspiration portions all in one single post on the Studio L2E blog. It's a long one, but packed with all the details of my interpretation of this week's "cheesecloth" challenge.

Click on the image below to view my post in it's entirety!
For more mixed media inspiration, please be sure to follow me on Instagram!!!

Happy art journaling/planning,


2 comments:

  1. Great Page! Thanks for the images showing your process.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Linda! Thanks so very much! I am glad the "step out" process was helpful. MUCH love to you!!! XOXO

      Delete