Friday, May 1, 2015

Documented Life Project April 25 (Week #17) ~ The Planning (Part II)!

On Tuesday, I posted my DLP April 25 layout with my Dylusions spray ink background. Today, I thought I would give you a glimpse of what my layout looks like with some of my planning & inspirational messages. My design elements include a muted color pallete with chevron & kraft paper embellishments. 

DLP Layout as of
 Thursday, May 1st

Left Side

Right Side

"But First Coffee"
Stamp by Studio L2E

"Documented" Brush Script
 Stamp is from the 
New Studio L2E "Wanderlust" 
Planner Stamp Set

"No School" is from 
Studio L2E's "Plan It" Set

Gold Foil Overlay
 by Heidi Swapp

I pray this gives you an idea of how I use my DLP layout for both planning and inspiration. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Smooches,

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! Xx 💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaawwwww......THANK YOU, Geraldine! It is so much FUN! Have a WONDERFUL weekend, my dear! XOXO

      Delete
  2. AMAZING! Is that coffee cup from a Stampin' Up set? It is cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I received the stamped coffee cup from a friend a couple of weeks ago. She sent it to me in a pocket letter. I LOVE it! Many blessings to you!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Clare! THANKS for the encouragement, my dear! I bless you! XOXO

      Delete
  4. Shelley you need to do online classes! Your work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elena, that is so very sweet of you. Totally praying about that for the future. Right now, my priority is my kiddos. Gotta make sure they are all set & secure for the rest of their lives. Much love & thanks for leaving me a comment today. Sending that love right back to you! SMOOCHES!

      Delete
  5. it's so wonderful...i am completely admired...no words to say how beautiful is your art journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melania! THANK you for such a sweet note. Much love to you!

      Delete
  6. I am just in total and complete awe of your beautiful work! I can't wait to sit down tonight and soak it all in! Can you tell me what album you are using for this project and papers? Do you happen to have any videos of your work and how it all comes together? You are such a great artist/person!

    ReplyDelete