Thursday, April 23, 2015

Week #14 Mixed Media Style Pocket Scrapbooking Layout!

Hello everyone! I pray that you are having a great week so far. Today, I am super thrilled to share my pocket scrapbooking layout from spring break/Easter. We had a total BLAST! I am SO very grateful that I was able to capture & preserve some of the SUPER HILARIOUS highlights in my family journal.

Without further ado, here is how it all came together:

Started with this "Dream in Color"
 Paper Collection by Webster's Pages

Printed all my Photos on my 
Canon Selphy CP900 & 
Embellished my Journal Cards

Week #14 Mixed Media Style 
Pocket Scrapbooking Layout


Week #14 Pocket Art!
 Title Card (Tutorial HERE)









Week #14 Mixed Media Style
 Pocket Scrapbooking Layout 
(Album View)

And, there you have it. I am at the end of of my current Project Life album. So, my Week #15 layout will be a "single" page protector layout (with insert, if necessary). After that, on to a brand new album! Whoo-hoo!


CURRENT Status of my
 Pocket Scrapbooking Album ;D

Last but not least, I occasionally post process pics of my 3x4 & 4x6 Project life journal cards on Instagram. If you are interested how I create some of my future journal card pics, you can follow me HERE (My account is "Private", however, simply 'request to follow').
 
Enjoy the rest of your week!

Much love,




No comments:

Post a Comment