Sunday, April 26, 2015

"Trip Planning" in my Traveler's Notebook Using Studio L2E's April Release Planner Stamp Sets!

Hey guys! Summer is just around the corner and you know what that means.....IT'S SUMMER PLANNING TIME! Whoo~hoo! Today, I am featuring the BRAND NEW April release planner stamp sets in my traveler's notebook on the Studio L2E blog

Here is a sneak peek at the new Wanderlust planner stamp set:

Trip Planning Layout in my
 Jonelifish Traveler's Notebook

You can check out my complete layout & how I used these summer themed stamp sets in my "Trip Planning" blog post HERE!

All FIVE of the April Release sets will be available for purchase on Thursday, April 30 (12PST). You don't want to miss it!

Happy summer planning,

2 comments:

  1. Your project always fascinated me ❤
    I always tell myself... stop buying!! but! .. when I see these beautiful project ....OMG...I NEED THESE...T__T...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Morning Sade! THANK YOU for your kindness. YUP, these new stamps are PERFECT for the upcoming summer season. For this project, all of the paper & ephemera are from my stash. I didn't buy anything new. I simply pulling things that were travel related or that complimented my color palette. It's like going an a treasure hunt in your own crafty space. Have a GR8 week!!! XOXO

      Delete