Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Documented Life Project April 25 (Week #17) with Dylusions Ink Sprays (Part I)!

Okay, here is the challenge for the week:

April Theme
Color Safari (Exploring Inks & Paints)
April 25
Art Challenge: Inks
Journal Prompt: Before the Ink is Dry

I truly stand in awe of God's grace & mercy in my life. This week, I have been listening to another one of my FAVORITE songs by the Christian music group, Casting Crowns. The song is entitled, "Already There". It reminds me that although I sometimes don't understand or can't see what God is creating in my life's canvas, I can truly TRUST that his MASTER PLAN for me is a thing to behold. 

For my challenge this week, I decided to journal the lyrics to the song in my layout. Just thinking about the words gives me hope to continue on as I follow His grand design for my life. THANK YOU, Lord. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

by Casting Crowns
Songwriters: WEST, MATTHEW / HALL, JOHN MARK /HERMS, BERNIE


From where I'm standing
Lord it's so hard for me to see
Where this is going
And where You're leading me
I wish I knew how
All my fears and all my questions
Are gonna play out
In a world I can't control

Oh, oh

When I'm lost in the mystery
To You my future is a memory
Cause You're already there
You're already there
Standing at the end of my life
Waiting on the other side
And You're already there
You're already there

Oh, oh, oh, oh

From where You're standing
Lord, You see a grand design
That You imagined
When You breathed me into life
And all the chaos
Comes together in Your hands
Like a masterpiece
Of Your picture perfect plan

When I'm lost in the mystery
To You my future is a memory
Cause You're already there
You're already there
Standing at the end of my life
Waiting on the other side
And You're already there
You're already there

One day I'll stand before You
And look back on the life I've lived
I can't wait to enjoy the view
And see how all the pieces fit (x2)

One day I'll stand before You
And look back on the life I've lived
Cause You're already there
You're already there

When I'm lost in the mystery
To You my future is a memory
Cause You're already there
You're already there
Standing at the end of my life
Waiting on the other side
And You're already there
You're already there

You are already there
Documented Life Project
April 25 (Week #17)

Here is my "step out" process"

Used the tip of the
 Dylusions Ink Spray Top
 to Apply the Color

Doodled Flowers with the 
Tip of the Dylusions Spray Ink Top

Outlined the Doodles with
 Black Dylusions Ink & 
Painted a Chevron Pattern 
in the Background with 
Gray Dylusions Ink

Added Additional Journaling
 & Doodles with a Black & 
White Uniball Signo Pen

Added Studio L2E's 
New "Brush Dates" 
Planner Stamps for the 
'Days of the Week' 
(Release Date April 30)

Blended the Flower Petals 
with White Dylusions Spray Ink

And, the final layout:

Left Side

Right Side

Tip-In



If you would like to see/hear the lyric video for "Already There", you can check it out HERE. I pray that it blesses you and gives you hope!


Much love,

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing! What a wonderful form of worship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page and sentiment! Came from Art5 and I just subscribed and can't wait to go back through all your posts. Your art is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete