Monday, March 9, 2015

Weeks #8 & 9 Mixed Media Pocket Scrapbooking Layouts Using the PL Junkie's Main Scrapbook Kit!

I had a BLAST playing with all of the yummy goodness in my PL Junkies Main Scrapbook Kit this past week. Today, I am sharing how my Weeks #8 & #9 pocket scrapbooking layouts came together.


Weeks #8 & 9 Mixed Media 
Pocket Scrapbooking Layout

 

Supplies Used:

For these layouts, I used my PL Junkies Main Scrapbook Kit for all of my embellishments. You can checkout the kit contents and how I organized all of the bits & pieces in my previous blog post entitled, "PL (Project Life) Junkies "Snapshots" Main Scrapbook Kit Organization & Storage!"

PL Junkies Main Pocket Scrapbook Kit

I coupled the embellishments with scrapbooking paper from the American Craft "Sundrifter" Collection that I purchased from my local Target store.

American Crafts "Sundrifter" 12x12 Scrapbook Paper

 

My Process:

1. I cut my scrapbooking paper down into 4x6 and 3x4 journal cards and laid them down on my Design A Project Life pocket page protectors. 2. Next, I printed all of my photos on my Canon Selphy and trimmed them down to my desired size. 3. Third, I arranged my photos on the foundation from left to right in chronological order. 4. Finally, I embellished my journal cards with the contents of my PL Junkies Main Scrapbook Kit.


View of my Desk During My Process

The Final Layout:

 

Week #8 Mixed Media Title Card (Tutorial: HERE)










WeeK #9 Title Card








Week #8 Mixed Media 
Pocket Scrapbooking Layout

Week #9 Mixed Media 
Pocket Scrapbooking Layout
 
Weeks #8 & 9 Mixed Media 
Pocket Scrapbooking Layout 
(Complete)

That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by today!

Have a GREAT week!

No comments:

Post a Comment