Wednesday, March 4, 2015

PL (Project Life) Junkies "Snapshots" Main Scrapbook Kit Organization & Storage!

Hello everyone! I pray you are having a great week so far. I am excited to share my very first PL Junkies "Snapshots" Main scrapbooking kit & how I am storing all the yummy bits & pieces.

PL Junkies "Snapshots" 
Main Scrapbook Kit

This super fun kit contains delicious scrapbooking paper & embellishments from October Afternoon (one of my favs) & My Mind's Eye. As far as storage is concerned, I want my kit contents to be both 1. highly visible & 2. easily accessible. Here is the storage solution that I came up with to help me utilize my scrapbooking supplies "to the MAX".

First, I "broke down" all the elements of the kit by removing all of the original manufacturer's packaging. Second, I pulled this 18x10 vintage, wooden (electric blue) letter tray from my stash for my base.

18x10 Vintage, Wooden (Electric Blue)
 Letter Tray

Third, I placed the scrapbooking paper, sticker sheets, alpha sheets, & stamp set in the bottom of the tray.


Fourth, I placed all of the small ephemera bits & flair buttons in small Anthropologie latte bowls for a quick "grab".


Next, I placed the journal cards and washi tape in a mini, vintage muffin tin and placed it on top of the paper with the embellie filled latte bowls & enamel dots.

Vintage Nesting Loaf Pans are
Available in My Shop


Finally, the small embellishments by October Afternoon came with reference guides. I punched a hole in the cards and connected them with a binder ring. I will use this handy tool as a guide while making my miniature embellishment selections.


My COMPLETE PL Junkies 
"Snapshots" Main Scrapbook Kit
Organization & Storage

I hope this information is helpful. Thanks for stopping by today!

Much love,


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Julie! Thank for your note. It certainly is MY pleasure! Much love to you! ;D

      Delete