Monday, March 30, 2015

Documented Life Project 2015 ~ The First Three Months!

So, yesterday, I posted this pic on my Instragram & in the DLP Facebook group of my Documented Life Project layouts for the months of January through March. I received an OVERWHELMING response requesting to see the inside of all this deliciousness. Today, I thought I would do a photo "flip through" of all of my layouts to date with links to my corresponding blog posts.

Documented Life Project 2015 ~ 
The First Three Months!

As most of you know, I use my black A5 Chameleon Filofax for my DLP layouts. Canson and Strathmore are my favorite brands for my mixed media paper inserts. After about three weeks of being in my Filofax, I place the previous layouts on binder rings. This strategy prevents my planner binder from bulking up & getting damaged. All of the colors, textures, & chunkiness make me so very "HAPPY! ;D

As promised, here is a "flip through" of all my DLP 2015 layouts to date (click each photo for the corresponding blog post):

January 1 ~ Week #1


January 10 ~ Week #2


January 17 ~ Week #3

January 24  ~ Week #4

January 31 ~ Week #5


February 7 ~ Week #6

February 14 ~ Week #7

February 21 ~ Week #8

February 28 ~ Week #9

March 7 ~ Week # 10

March 14 ~ Week #11

March 29 ~(Week #12) Part 1 & Part II


I hope this "one stop" blog post is helpful. Feel free to refer back to this post as a quick & easy reference guide. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Many blessings to you,

No comments:

Post a Comment