Saturday, February 7, 2015

Weeks #4 & #5 Pocket Scrapbooking Layout!

I had an opportunity to go to the Walters Art Museum in downtown Maryland with my daughter's fourth grade class a couple of weeks ago. The exhibit was an artistic collection of beautifully curated pieces from ancient Roman, Greece, & Egypt. It is amazing that everyday stories and even some myths can stand the test of time through the work of so many incredible artists.

I wanted to preserve all of the inspiration I experienced at the art museum in my week #4 & #5 pocket scrapbooking layout. The eclectic paper in the 12 x12 "Brooklyn" Stack by DCWV was exactly what I was looking for in a background. The muted tones, funky patterns, and  "artsy" vibe of this paper pack hit the nail right on the head.

Weeks #4 & #5 Pocket Scrapbooking Layout

Week #4 & Week #5 Title Card

"Shapes-Triangles" by
 Unique Laser Designs

Bottom Left 

Top Right 
Tutorial for the "Snow Days" 
Mixed Media tag Using 
Unique Laser Design's Snowman

Bottom Right

Thank so very much for stopping by today! ;D

Many blessing to you,


No comments:

Post a Comment