Monday, February 2, 2015

Art Journal/Planner Supplies Organization!

Most people know that I am a HUGE fan of Vera Bradley bags. Not only are the colors super fun & vibrant, but the intricate patterns are always intriguing. Today, I thought I would share how I am using several  Vera Bradley organizers to house my art journal/planner supplies.


Art Journal/Planner Organization

I found this old school locker basket at one of my favorite local vintage boutiques. It's big enough to hold all of my essential supplies, yet small enough for portability.


Vintage School Locker Basket

This Vera Bradley "Zip Around Good Book Cover" in the Island Bloom pattern was intended to protect Bibles. However, it is the perfect size for my A5 Chameleon Filofax. Unfortunately, the "Zip Around Good Book Cover" is discontinued. However, you can still find these wonderful covers on Ebay or on-line with other specialty retailers.

Vera Bradley "Zip Around Good Book Cover"

Next, I use a Vera Bradley "Large Cosmetic Bag" to store all of my Studio L2E planner stamp sets. While traveling, I simply zip the bag and they are ready to go. In my workspace, I can easily sift through the planner labels to find what I need. 


Vera Bradley "Large Cosmetic Bag"

Vera Bradley "Large Cosmetic Bag" Overview
with Studio L2E Planner Stamp Sets

My black Kipling 100's Pens case houses all of my 'portable' art journal/planner supplies. You can check out all of the contents in my Kipling organizer in my previous blog post entitled, "Kipling 100 Pens Case Organization".


"Kipling 100 Pens Case Organization"

I picked up this 32-compartment jewelry organizer from Michael's last year. It's sleek design houses my Dew Drop inks beautifully.


Dew Drop Ink Organization

This AQUA Kate spade wallet was a total must have! I purchased it from the Kate Spade boutique in Georgetown a couple of years ago on a weekend getaway with hubby. The compartments inside are wonderful for sorting my sticky notes, page flags, and custom planner stickers.


Kate Spade Wallet for
Sticky Notes, Page Flags, &
Custom Planner Stamps

Finally, I use this Vera Bradley "Small Cosmetic Case" as a 'standup' pencil holder for all of my favorite journaling pens.

Small Cosmetic Bag for Journaling Pens

Everything is organized and easily accessible!

Planner Organization (Bird's Eye View)

I would totally love to hear how you store your favorite planner supplies. You can either comment below or even send me a pic via email. I am ALWAYS on the search for more effective ways to store all of my goodies.

Have a great week everybody! ;D

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so much! I am glad you enjoyed it! Blessings to you and your family! ;D

      Delete
  2. I like the way to collect stamp pad >////<
    It so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sade!!! Thank you!!! Those dew drop inks have a unique shape. I am so glad I found some thing that actually works. Many blessings to you!

      Delete
  3. I'm obsessed with cute storage . Love how you use all the different types of bags. I've never thought of storing supplies in cosmetic bags. Maybe I need to go shopping....LOL I meant to ask you a question about your last post. You used something called a Gelli plate to do the background on your tag. What exactly is a gelli plate? BTW, I posted another Scripture Art card on my blog. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gemiel! I hope you had a great day. YES, super cute organization & storage solutions are my weakness. If you are doing mixed media, then the Gelli Plate is a TOTAL "MUST HAVE"! You can get all the information on the official website at: http://www.gelliarts.com. SMOOCHES! XOXO

      Delete