Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Designing for PL Junkies!

Hey guys! If you follow me on Instagram & Facebook, you are probably already aware of the announcement that was made yesterday. I have officially been invited to serve on the PL (Project Life) Junkies Design Team. YIPPY!!!

I joined the PL Junkies Facebook group back in the fall of 2014. This amazing community of ladies, who share the same passion of capturing & documenting their lives, simply blew me away. Everyone is SUPER kind & encouraging.

Needless to say, I am humbled & excited that Jane Ettia Jones, (Founder of PL Junkies) has asked me to serve on her incredible "Design Team". What a privilege it will be to create alongside such a phenomonal group of memory keepers. I am looking forward to experiencing this opportunity to the "fullest"!

Thank you to Jane & the rest of her "Design Team" for such a wonderful welcome. I really appreciate you ladies. And above all else, THANK YOU, Lord!


XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment