Saturday, January 3, 2015

The Documented Life Project 2015 ~ January 1 (Week #1)

Okay, as many of you already know, I have been test driving The Documented Life Project (DLP) in my Filofax for the past couple of months. I LOVE it so much that I am officially committing to The Documented Life Project 2015. If you are not familiar with the DLP2015 project, you can get all of the details at Art to the 5th Academy.  Essentially, it is a FREE art journaling community that fosters mixed media creativity through weekly art challenges & journal prompts. 

Here's how we are kicking off the new year:


January Theme
The Blank Page and How to Face it!

January 1
Art Challenge: Book Paper
Journal Prompt: Be Your Own Goal Keeper

The back of my Filofax 'tip-ins" will be reserved for my weekly DLP challenges. For the January 1st "book paper" art challenge, I used Bible paper to document my one goal (journal prompt) for 2015.

My Documented Life Project
Week #1 Challenge Complete
Back of my Week #1 Tip-In
before the DLP Challenge











Don't forget to stop by Art to the 5th Academy for tons more inspiration!

Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment