Thursday, January 22, 2015

Kipling 100 Pens Case Organization!

I received this amazing Kipling 100 pens case from Studio L2E owner, Kanani Kawamura, as a part of my creative team package. This super cute organizer is now jam packed with pens for doodling/lettering, essentials for collage work, and Studio L2e stamps for "on-the-go" planning.


Kipling 100 Pens Case
(Black Polyester w/Gray Zip Closure)

What's inside my Kipling 100 pens case?

Interior has 26 Sleeves
for Pens/Pencils

14 Sleeves on the Left House
my Inktense Water Soluble Pencils

Twelve Sleeves on the Center Divider
 House my Faber-Castel Pitt Pens

Smaller pouches keep all of my other art journal/planner essentials contained & organized inside the main pencil case compartment.


Interior Underneath the Center Divider

This artsy Alisa Burke messy pouch contains:
  1. Heidi Swapp Roller Date Stamp
  2. Black/White Grid Washi Tape
  3. Claudine Hellmuth Studio Gesso
  4. Small Acyrlic Block
  5. Oli Clip
  6. Medium Binder Clip
  7. Small Vintage Bulldog Clip
  8. "Midnight Black" VersaMagic Chalk Ink Dewdrop
  9. Moldable Artist Eraser
  10. Artist Pencil Sharpener
My Alisa Burke Messy Pouch Contents

Neon Green Mesh Vaultz Pouch
with 14 Gelli Pens

My Aqua Blue Vaultz Pouch Contains:
  1. Studio L2E "List It" Planner Stamp Set
  2. Studio L2E "Plan It" Planner Stamp Set
  3. Painted Papers for Collage 
  4. "4x6" & "3x4" Mixed Media Paper
Aqua Blue Mesh Vaultz Pouch Contents

Other Art Journal/Planner Essentials:
  1. Uhu Glue Stick
  2. Westcott Ruler
  3. Pentech Aquabrush
  4. Black Uni-Ball Signo Pen (Broad)
  5. White Uni-Ball Signo Pen (Broad)
  6. Professional Artist Graphite Pencils
  7. Smashbook Scissors
  8. Baby Wipes
  9. *NOT SHOWN: Planner stickers & accessories that coordinate with my Filofax/Documented Life Project layout for the week.

Interior of My Kipling 100 Pens Case

My Kipling 100 Key Ring (Daniel)! :D

If you have an art journal/planner supplies case, Please leave me a comment below, send me a message via email, or tag me in your photo. I would love to see all the journaling/planning "on-the-go" goodies you can't live without! ;D

Enjoy the rest of your day,

11 comments:

  1. That was nice of them. Go I d for you Shelly! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi friend! Thanks so much for the well wishes and taking time to write a comment. I bless you today! ;D

      Delete
  2. Such an awesome way to store everything you need. That thing is jam packed with goodies. A pouch like that will work great for me when I travel. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kele, I was SHOCKED when I was able to actually close the zipper. CRAZY! Now, I don't have to carry multiple bags for my journaling supplies. Much love you lady! SMOOCHES!

      Delete
  3. Wow, that is jam packed with lovely goodies. What a great way to organise everything you need in one lovely case. I will have to look for something similar myself and start buying yummy pens etc to put in it. Thank you Shelley for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Lesley! Thank you so very much for your kind comment. YAY! I am grateful that you are inspired to find something to store your goodies! Many blessings to you my dear! XOXO

      Delete
  4. Now THAT is awesome! Love how you've got it all together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you, thank you, Kyla! It was really fun taking the time to think through all of the things that I use the most and seeing "ALL OF IT" actually fit inside the pencil case. SO AWESOME! MUCH love to you, my dear! Have a WONDERFUL weekend! XOXO

      Delete
  5. So good ❤ but i think... no matter how the bag big that is never enough place for what i want to put in ... orz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I heard you! Sometimes it can be difficult to narrow all of the fun goodies down to just your key essentials. I am constantly reevaluating my needs and updating when necessary. Thanks for leaving me a note today! Have a GREAT weekend! ;D

      Delete