Friday, January 2, 2015

"Documenting My December 2014" ~ Week #51 'Week Before Christmas' Pocket Scrapbooking Layout!

Happy New Year!!!

Today, I am sharing my "week before Christmas" pocket scrapbooking layout. 

Week #51 ~ COMPLETE! 

Week #51 ~ Mixed Media Title Card
Striped Border Stamp  
by Studio L2E

"Tis the Season" Journal Card
My brother, Robert, and his family*

*Amazing photo taken by
Gaye Paloma
Heart Border Stamp 
By Studio L2E

My Unique Laser Designs
Photo Pocket 

To make this journal card pocket, 
I simply cut down a clear 
4x6 Heidi Swapp overlay 
& stitched it on top of a piece 
of 4x6 patterned paper.
The ULD photo pocket 
contents include my
Design Team Invitation 
from Shilo Larsen, 
photos of my
December ULD projects, &
my journaling notes.

My journaling notes & photos
simply slide into the
clear pocket

I created this "Sweet" heart 
corner pocket from a Heidi Swapp 
3x4 clear overlay.
It houses an awesome email from
my hubby, Kevin regarding my art.
Nia's new GRAPE North Face jacket
from the Garrett Family.
My Week #52 journal card booklet.
Stars Border Stamp 

by Studio L2E

My Week #52 journal
card booklet

Actually, it should say,  "WEEK 51".
Oops, SORRY!!  :D

A glimpse of my journal
notes inside the booklet

Studio L2E stamp set used in this layout:
"Studio Borders 1"
Stamp set by Studio L2E

That's it for now! Have a WONDERFUL weekend!

Many blessings,

2 comments:

  1. I love this. Fantastic, Shelley. You inspire constantly !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shilo, I am just now seeing this message. I am so sorry! Thank you SO much! I am BLESSED to be apart of your team. You will always have a special place in my heart! Love ya much!

    ReplyDelete