Monday, December 22, 2014

Week #52 Christmas Filofax Layout Inspired by Traci Bautista (Part 2)!

It's CHRISTMAS WEEK! Whoo-hoo!

In my Week #51 Holiday Filofax Layout last week, I featured some stamped prints that I created during Traci Bautista's "live stream" workshop I participated in a couple of weeks ago. I reserved these deliciously painted deli papers for my Christmas layout this week. 

Painted Deli Papers I Created
During Traci Bautista's
Live Stream Workshop

Week #52 Filofax Layout (Left)

Week #52 Filofax Layout (Right)

Week #52 Tip-in (Front)
Painted Background is from
an IG (Instragram) Friend
Added Paint & Stamping to this 
Fabric Pocket from
Rae Missigman

Week #52 Tip-in (Back)
Altered Happy Mail Envelope
I Received from an IG Friend
Multicolored Lace from a
Traci Bautista
Mixed Media Flair Kit

Graffiti Stamp by Traci Bautista

Week #52 Filofax Layout (Complete)

Week #51 Planning Stickers & Accessories


Thanks for stopping by today! MANY blessing to you & your family this Christmas season!

Happy planning,

2 comments:

  1. Shelley sometimes it's just down right hard to put my excitement for your work into words. Your work always always exceedly amazes me, all of the details are just wonderful. I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kisha, please know that I So appreciate EVERY word you ever send me. HONESTLY!!! I have mad respect for you & the work of YOUR hands. EXCITED that we get to go this thing TOGETHER!!! MUCH LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete