Friday, December 5, 2014

Week #48 Pocket Scrapbooking Layout Using a Project Life "Design A" Panoramic Page Protector!

Thanksgiving week was "jam packed" with awesome memories! I took full advantage of capturing every moment. Each photo reminds me of God's grace & mercy in my life. I am so very grateful that I have the privilege of preserving these blessings (blessings that would otherwise be easily been forgotten) in my pocket scrapbooking album. 

My Week #48 layout is centered around the AWESOME spa day my daughter & I experienced at Red Door Spa, Thanksgiving Day meal preparations, and our family holiday celebration. I certainly needed an oversized pocket page protector with extra "real estate" to document all of the fun. The Project Life "Design A" Panoramic pocket page protector was the perfect fit. It has six 4x6 and five 3x4 pockets on each side. Not only was I able to house all of my photos & journaling, I was also able to include a business card, receipt, & biscotti wrapper from our spa day adventure. 

Here is how it all panned out!
Week #48 Pocket Scrapbooking Layout
(Front with Flap Open) Using a Project Life
"Design A" Panoramic Page Protector
Week #48 Pocket Scrapbooking Layout 
(Front with Flap Closed) 
Week #48 Pocket Scrapbooking Layout 
(Back with Flap Open) 


Week #48 Mixed Media Title Card
3x4 journal card with a photo, receipt,
business card, & biscotti wrapper
from our Spa Day at Red Door
"The Spread" ~ Thanksgiving Day
"Google 'Til You Wobble" wood embellishment
by Unique Laser Designs

Have a WONDERFUL weekend everybody! 

Much Love,
Shelley 


No comments:

Post a Comment