Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Week #47 Pocket Scrapbooking Layout Using a "Design J" Pocket Page Protector!

As I approached my Week #47 layout, I knew I only had room for one more page protector in my current pocket scrapbooking album. 
Birdseye View of my SUPER CHUNKY
Pocket Scrapbooking Album
Bottom View of my Current
Pocket Scrapbooking Album


My strategy was to 'finish' my album with a double-sided layout even though I didn't have enough Week #47 documentation to fill a standard size 'Design A' page protector. So, I decided to go with a 'Design J' orientation. This 7x12 page protector has three 3x4 pockets and three 4×4 pockets on each side. 
Project Life 'Design J'
Page Protector

Here is my Week #47 Layout:
Week #47 ~ Front (Complete)
Week #47 ~ Close-up (Front Top)
Week #47 ~ Close-up (Front Bottom)
Week #47 ~ Close-up (Back Top)
Week #47 ~ Close-up (Back Bottom)
Week #47 ~ Back (Complete)

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the rest of your day!

Much love,
Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment