Sunday, December 28, 2014

The New Studio L2E "Making Planning Fun Creative Team"!

For those of you who do not follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you may or may not be aware of the INCREDIBLE announcement that Studio L2E made yesterday. Well, I am SO EXCITED to share that I have been invited to serve on the very first Studio L2E  "Making Planning Fun Creative Team". WHOO~HOO!


Small business owner, Kanani Kawamura, started her planner stamp company two years ago. I truly admire all that she has accomplished in such a short amount of time with her super generous heart & entrepreneurial spirit. To know that she likes my work, blesses me so much.

It is truly humbling to think that my love for "all things planner~related", which began with my first job out of college, could turn into this INCREDIBLE dream & opportunity. What an honor & privilege it will be, not only to share Studio L2's "WORLD RENOWNED" planner stamps in the upcoming months but also, to work with such a "crazy talented" team of ladies. Oh, what FUN! Stay tuned!

Please be sure to check out Studio L2E's "new" BLOG!

Happy planning,

No comments:

Post a Comment