Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Thank you & Merry CHRISTmas!!!

I just want to thank everyone for all of the love & encouragement you have shown me in my creative journey & with the launch of my blog. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. I am eternally grateful! 

As I reflect back on 2014, it is evident that the Lord has stretched me in ways that I didn't even know were possible. Most people don't believe me when I tell them that, by nature, I am a VERY private person. I know, right?? Trust me, God has done some major surgery in my heart this past year. Now, as crazy as it may sound, I am both 'willing' and "excited" about stepping outside of my comfort zone, in faith, to publicly share my God-given gifts & my story. My life is not my own……..I am redeemed! The Lord has FULL permission to have His way in my heart & in my life. I CLING to Him for every stroke of paint & every word I write. To God be the glory, great things He has done!


Mixed Media
Jesus Ornament by
Unique Laser Designs


May the Lord shine upon you & bring you peace this Christmas!

In Him,


8 comments:

  1. Shelley, I am SO BLESSED to have you in my life! That may sound strange or even stretched, but it's my truth and the Lord knows my heart for you. You have inspired me, not only with your God given artistic talent, but in personal ways. I am so so thankful our paths crossed. I have opened up in so many ways, there used to be things I would NEVER share or tell anyone (you know our conversation and prayer)...Just like this comment, I would have never done this knowing someone else would see it and read my heart. God is SO GOOD!! Shelley, I could go on and on but just know I admire, respect and love you as the great friend you are. I pray that I am the blessing of a friend to you that God would have me to be. Love you much!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kisha, my feelings for you are MUTUAL! I just LOVE the faithfulness of our God. It is an honor to call you "my friend"! I adore you in ways you don't even know. I am trusting that the Lord will make a way for us to meet, face-to-face, one day soon! It would be such a blessing to me! Love you….long time! Smooches & Merry Christmas to you & your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Shelley, as always ! Merry Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shilo! I started with an AMAZING canvas! LOL! MERRY Christmas to you!!!! ;D

      Delete
  4. Amen!!!! I am excited to see what 2015 brings. Christmas blessings to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Gemiel!! Thank you for all of your encouragement these past few months. Your kindness has given me strength to continue on. I BLESS you!!!!

      Delete
  5. I am so late with this posting this. My December was filled with so much change and I never got any real personal time to visit your blog and respond to your amazing post. So thankful to have met instagram. You inspire me with you God given talent and your beauty as a person. Have a wonderful day sweet lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kele, I am SUPER blessed that I get to do "THIS" everyday! God is simply FAITHFUL! You have been such a wonderful source of LOVE & ENCOURAGEMENT for me. I thank God in all of my remembrances of you!

      Delete