Friday, December 19, 2014

"Documenting My December 2014" ~ Week #50 Pocket Scrapbooking Layout!

Last year, I ordered a "Santa Sack" from scrapbooking manufacturer, October Afternoon. This $39.99 kit (which normally retails for $100) came "STUFFED" with an assortment of October Afternoon's signature, vintage style scrapbooking paper & embellishments. Trust me, the October Afternoon "Santa Sacks" are "WELL WORTH" the investment. INCREDIBLE VALUE!

There were several pieces of navy patterned scrapbooking paper in my package that immediately caught my eye. Well, I set them aside for 'such a time as this'! Although navy is a non-traditional Christmas color, I decided to incorporate these 'blue hued beauties" in my Week #50 holiday layout.


Week #50 Pocket Scrapbooking Layout (Complete)
Album view
Week #50 (Left Side)

Week # 50 Mixed Media Title Card

My backseat view in route to the chorus concert
Nat's winter chorus photo & program
Unique Laser Design's "MONDAY
chipboard embellie painted with
'fluorescent pink' Golden paint
Nat & Sabrina after church
Nia's chorus concert photo
Robert's selfie

Nia's chorus concert program
*I received this awesome painted deli paper
in a "happy mail" package this past week ;D

Week #50 (Right side)

DELICIOUS lunch with "the fam"

Journaling card notes inside a
SNAP clear flip pocket on the back

The girlies

Selfie with Nia & I
Little Greg visiting from Westpoint

Nia & Paris after church

LOVE this shot of all the boys
Robbin, Greg, Cheryl & Jeff 

catching up after church

Bible notes from Sabrina
With two weeks of "Documenting my December 2014" under my belt, I have to say, I am SUPER PLEASED with my progress. After Christmas, I will do a complete review of my 
4-part approach & share some of my key 'take-aways'. So, stay tuned!

Have a fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE seeing your work and it's fabulousness!! The details of your art is amazing. I love the vibrant colors you use and the dimension you give it all. I'm watching and learning, hoping to pick up on your amazing talent and incorporate it with mine in the coming year. I absolutely LOVE your talent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww.....your comments always make me smile, Kisha! I absolutely ADORE your work. Can't wait to see your album. I know it will be SUPER FAB!

      Delete
  2. Wow! I absolutely love your pages! I host a project life weekly link up on my blog and would love for you to link up your work! I am also currently doing a weekly giveaway to get the link up going! Come check it out here http://daytodaydrummonds.blogspot.com/2014/12/project-life-monday-link-up-week-5.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen, THANKS SO much for your comments and invitation. I will certainly check it out!!! BLESSINGS to you & Merry Christmas!!!

      Delete