Thursday, December 18, 2014

Designing for Unique Laser Designs!

As many of you already know, I have been guest designing for Unique Laser Designs for the past four months. Because this was my very first creative team experience, I honestly did not know what to expect. However, I knew the Lord was giving me a chance to serve & glorify His name and there was "NO WAY" I was going to turn the opportunity down. 



Well, I am SUPER THRILLED to announce that Shilo Larsen, owner of ULD, has "OFFICIALLY" invited me to join the Unique Laser Design's "Design Team". YIPPY! Not only has it been a privilege to work with ULD's AMAZING MDF wood, cork, acrylic & chipboard mixed media embellishments, it has also been an honor designing along side some incredibly talented ladies on the ULD Design Team. 

THANK YOU, Shilo, for believing in me & entrusting me with such a wonderful opportunity. I am ETERNALLY grateful! TOTALLY trusting the Lord to repay you for your generosity & kindness towards me. I look forward to all that is in store for 2015!

Blessings to you my dear friend!

6 comments:

  1. Shelley, I am beyond thrilled to have you on our team. You have a special talent, an amazing personality, and the gift of captivating your (quickly growing) audience ! I am glad that you gave this a chance, I believe there is a reason for everything that happens in life. So thank you, for taking a chance, stepping out of your comfort zone, and most of all, for being you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shilo, it has been an absolute PLEASURE to serve on your team! THANK YOU, again, for such an amazing blessing. Your kindness will NEVER be forgotten! SMOOCHES!

      Delete
  2. I'm beyond happy that you are on ULD's design team. Your work is beyond amazing! You NEVER miss, every single design you create is awesome. I thank God for our paths crossing, not only because of your amazing talent, but because of your beautiful spirit. You inspire me in ways you may never know, and I am truly growing. I thank you so much for allowing your work to shine by sharing it with us as a DT member. Thank you for being the grateful and humble you that you are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kisha, I could not have asked to work with a more AMAZING Design Team Coordinator & Owner than you & Shiloh. TRUST me, you both are TRULY God's gifts to me! THANK YOU for your incredible service & leadership. I am EXCITED to witness how the Lord blesses the work of your hands. LOVE y'all MUCH!

      Delete
  3. I know I said CONGRAT!!!! on inst, but I truly wanted to take the time to give you a personal congratulation on your blog. You are such an amazingly talented artist. I just adore seeing the beauty from your hands and mind. Thank you so much for ALL your daily inspiration. Lots and Lots of success for you in 2015 and many, many more years to come. You ROCK Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH, Kele! God ALONE deserves ALL of the glory! I depend on HIM for ALL OF IT! Love you much, girlie!

      Delete