Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Documenting My December 2014 ~ "My Storage & Organization"

All of my December documenting preparations are now complete. I can't believe the month of December begins on Monday. Where has the time gone? Today, I am finally sharing my December documenting storage & organization. YAY!!! ;D

I opted to use a mix of new, vintage, thrift, & unconventional storage options to sort & store all of my scrapbooking goodies. To house EVERYTHING, I decided to use this oversized (24" x 18" x 3") vintage wooden tray, that I picked up from Goodwill last year for only $8. My supplies are both 1) easily accessible AND 2) portable. Oh yeah! 


Vintage Wooden Tray
With All Of My
December Documenting Supplies

Here's how I put it all together:
Oversized Vintage Wooden Tray as My Foundation
Alphas & Sticker Sheets 
In The Bottom Of The Tray

Acrylic Poppin Tray With All Of
My Mixed Media Ephemera

Cement Planter Houses All Of My
Patterned Scrapbooking Paper

Alphas,Ephemera & Scrapbooking Paper In My Tray

Heidi Swapp Color Shine Spray
In A Small Colander 

A Mix Of Die Cuts & Small Ephemera
In A Large Latte Bowl
Sequin Mixes, Clips & Seam Binding In
A Painted Christmas Tree Mold Tin

A Variety of Buttons In A Divided
Milk Glass Bowl

Faber-Castell Gelatos In A
Small Latte Bowl

Roller Date Stamps In A MiniLoaf Pan

Variety Of Sequins In A Medium Loaf Pan

Washi Tape In A Medium Muffin Tin

Small Unique Laser Design's MDF Wood, 
Cork,& Chipboard Embellishments 
Are Stored In This 
Vintage Jello Mold 

All Of The Embellishments Added To The Tray

Bling, Enamel Dots, Large ULD Embellishments,
& Christmas Stamps Simply Stored
Next To The Scrapbooking Paper
Documenting My December 2014
Storage & Organization 
(Bird's Eye View)
In my next "Documenting My December 2014", I will be sharing my December journaling process. You don't want to miss it!


Shop Update: New Goodies In!

I have updated my shop with some of the storage & organization items included in this post. Please be sure to check it all out at "The Grunge & Glam Boutique" TODAY!


Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families!

Much love,
Shelley

8 comments:

  1. Hi Shelley, I love all your little containers they are awesome. I have all my stuff stored in an old Pampers box and an Iris case. I wish I had all your vintage cute little containers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth! Thanks for the love! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE vintage, thrifty & unconventional storage. It's has so much character. I like it even more that most of the items are less expensive than the manufactured storage options. Goodwill is one of my FAVORITE spots. So many treasures just waiting to be discovered. Happy Thanksgiving to you, my dear! SMOOCHES!

      Delete
  2. Love your room fun blog I will follow your

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angela, thanks for the love! I really appreciate your kindness. Blessings to you my dear!

      Delete
  3. Love the way you have stored all. Looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim! Thanks so much. MANY blessings to you! :D

      Delete
  4. Your storage for your Dec. Daily is totally MAG! I knew you were going to give me some ideas..........so happy you posted some of your vintage finds in your shop. I have to snatch up a few before they are all gone! :) Hugs to you you Shelley.

    P.S. I didn't get all my base pages for my album completed as I intended this weekend but I did complete my day 1, so I am proud of that accomplishment. Looking forward to your journaling post. Have a wonderfully blessed day sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE your setup, too! I am finishing up my MASSIVE Thanksgiving layout from last week. I will slowly begin to work on my December memories shortly. MANY blessings to you!!!! ;D

      Delete