Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The Grunge & Glam Boutique is now "OPEN"!


The Grunge & Glam Boutique is my new on-line shop for "Creative Geeks" who have a passion for art, scrapbooking & planning. Although vintage chic, upcycled, & repurposed studio organization & storage is my specialty, I will also carry brand new art supplies, hip paper goods, fun planner accessories, & funky artwork.

Please remember that the majority of these items are unique, vintage, upcycled, or repurposed items that I have found on my local, vintage shopping excursions. If you see something you like, you may want to grab it. Chances are, it may or may not be there should you decide to try again later. In the upcoming weeks, I will update my shop with all kinds of holiday organization & storage pieces. So, please visit regularly.

You can check out all of my current goodies HERE or click the "Visit My Shop!" link under my profile photo (on the right).

THANKS for all of your love & support! I look forward to serving you 'with excellence"!

Smooches,
Shelley

2 comments:

  1. A super BIG CONGRATS on your new shop opening! Wishing you lots and lots of success and many new blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you Kele!!!! Eternally grateful for all of your kindness towards me, my friend! SERIOUSLY!!! :D

      Delete