Monday, October 27, 2014

Filofax/Planner Layout Using Unique Laser Design's "Days of the Week" Embellishments!

I asked Shilo, owner of Unique Laser Designs, if she could make some cursive "days of the week" embellishments for my Filofax & pocket scrapbooking album. She totally NAILED IT with these delicious chipboard yummies!
Unique Laser Designs Cursive  "Days of the Week" Chipboard Embellishments

I couldn't wait to test drive these embellies in my planner. Here is what they look like in my Week #43 Filofax layout:
Week #43 Filofax Layout
Week #43 (Left)
Week #43 (Right)
Unique Laser Design's "Days of the Week"
Chipboard Embellishments
Unique Laser Design's "Fabulous"
Chipboard Embellishment
Left Side Close-up
Right Side Close-up

Check out these & other fabulous mixed media embellishments at Unique Laser Designs!

Happy planning everyone,
Shelley

2 comments:

  1. Shelley Shelley Shelley!!! You make me want to create SO MANY THINGS that I don't have time to do! LOL!! Your artwork is always amazing! Now that I see the book holding your pages, I realize I have one of those at home that I haven't used in about 12 years. I may not Filofax, but I will use it along with the inspiration you give me to create on the go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kisha! Thanks so much! YES, this is how I stay on top of everything. You KNOW I need a lot of COLOR on my pages! LOL! It's super FUN AND the pages FEEL FANTASTIC! :D MUCH love to you!

      Delete