Friday, October 24, 2014

Featured Fav Friday ~ Week #42 Pocket Scrapbooking Layout Featuring Pink Bow Ties "Social Media" Stamp Set!

Lameka (Owner of Pink Bow Ties) & I met for the very first time at our local Michaels' Arts & Crafts store almost a year and a half ago. We began to fight over the last Becky Higgins "5th & Frolic" Project Life Core Kit :D! During the course of our conversation, she asked me if I was on Instagram. I wasn't at the time. In a matter of 5 minutes, she convinced me to begin posting my scrappy work on IG. We exchanged information and later that week, Lameka became my very FIRST IG 'follower'. She has been one of my BIGGEST cheerleaders & I am honored to feature her Pink Bow Ties "Social Media" stamp set today on my blog.

Pink Bow Ties "Social Media" Stamp Set
LOVE all of the #Hashtags!!!
Here is my Week #42 single page protector layout:
Week #42 Pocket Scrapbooking Layout (COMPLETE)!
I created this journal card pocket to house all of the ephemera I collected from my "rest & relaxation" stay at The Hilton Garden Inn in Washington, DC a couple of weeks ago. My hotel parking ticket, hotel room key, & journal notes are sweet reminders of my getaway.
4x6 Journal Card Pocket with Hotel Stay Ephemera.
Used the Pink Bow Ties #blessed stamp to add color to my
music notes journal card.

3x4 Journal Card with My New Workspace Desk Transformation Notes 
Paint Swatch! Used the Pink Bow Ties #craftygirl stamp 
on my hidden journal card notes.

Used the Pink Bow Ties #instagrammed stamp as a border around
the edge 
of this 3x4 journal card.

This Pink Bow Ties #thisreallyhappened  stamp was the PERFECT 
sentiment to document this picture of Christian hip~hop artists, SOCIAL CLUB.
Used the Pink Bow Ties #foodie stamp on my 
Georgetown Cupcake journal card. YUMMY! :D

Used the Pink Bow Ties #lovethis as a border on my 
new workspace desk journal card.
(Sorry about the missing "r" in Workspace! ;D)

Used the Pink Bow Ties #lifeunscripted stamp to compliment the
same sentiment stamp on my 3x4 workspace desk notes journal card.
I must say, the size of this stamp set is "SO REFRESHING"! Most of the stamp sets I have in my stash are all the same size. I love it when somebody comes up with something different. It just gives me more creative options!

Please check out Pink Bow Ties!

Pink Bow Ties
Web:  www.pinkbowties.biz Facebook: www.facebook.com/pinkbowties2014 Instagram: pinkbowties2014.


Enjoy your weekend everyone!
Smooches, Shelley

2 comments:

  1. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! As I am sitting in class, one of my new friends I made here asked me about your PL page. I told her it was mixed media. She said oh that looks hard to do but so fun. I told her there is no wrong way of doing mixed media. You just do it. hahahaha I love your layout Shelley! I love how you told our history. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I am SO HAPPY you like it, my friend! I consider it an honor. TRULY! Thanks for all of your love & support! I am eternally grateful for you! Love ya much! :D

      Delete