Thursday, October 9, 2014

Art Journal Layout Using Unique Laser Design's "Lord, It's Me Again" Cork Embellishment!

Today, I thought I would share a portion of an art journal layout I created using Unique Laser Design's "Lord It's Me Again" cork embellishment. 

Unique Laser Design's "Lord It's Me Again" 
cork embellishment in my double 
page art journal layout.

Painted flower close-up & details.

Painted the cork embellishment with 
Golden pearl fluid paint. Dried with
a heat gun until it bubbled 

to create texture.

"Lord It's Me Again" 
 by Unique Laser Designs.
This piece comes in 
MDF wood, cork, 
& chipboard.
Please check out all the cool mixed media embellishments at Unique Laser Designs.

Thanks for stopping by!

Much love,
Shelley :D

2 comments:

  1. All I got to say is wowza! So much delicious textures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Kele! Thanks so much, lady! MWAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete