Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Week 37 ~ Pocket Scrapbooking Layout!

Hey guys! I received this super cute butterfly journal card from my fellow mixed media friend, Carolyn Albro. Her journal card color pallette compliments my September Gossamer Blue kit BEAUTIFULLY. I HAD to stop hoarding her artwork, and just use it!

Here is Carolyn's original 4x6 journal card.
Mixed media journal card by Carolyn Albro.
I made a 3x4 journal card out of her butterfly focal point.
3x4 Journal card by Carolyn Albro.
I attached the two leftover pieces with washi tape to create another 3x4 background journal card.
The second 3x4 journal card
(background only) by
Carolyn Albro.
Here are both "beauties" showcased in my layout:
Week 37 ~ (Left side)!
Week 37 ~ (Right side)!
Week 37 ~ (COMPLETE)!
Thank you so very much Carolyn for your AWESOME journal card! I absolutely LOVE it! 

Much love everyone, Shelley

2 comments:

  1. I love how you used my art in your spread! I never would have thought to do something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally ROCKED that journal card, girlie! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete