Wednesday, September 3, 2014

"Put it in the Pocket" ~ Pocket Scrapbooking 101-1 "The Basics"

What is Pocket Scrapbooking Anyway?

Well, no one can explain pocket scrapbooking better than Becky Higgins herself. She is the owner of Project Life & creative genius behind the pocket scrapbooking concept.

If you are a Project Life/pocket scrapbooking 'wannabe' or 'newbie', I would encourage you to visit her official website at Becky Higgin's Project Life  to learn more about her story & motivation for creating such an innovative way to preserve memories.

In this "Put it in the Pocket" ~ Pocket Scrapbooking 101 series, I will share some of the wisdom that I have gained over the past year and half in my efforts to document my life. I am, by NO means, an expert at this. Honestly, I am just a girl who is having a whole lot of fun drawing closer to the Lord as I document His MANY blessings in my life. I just want to encourage others to find the same joy.

Please feel free to leave a comment below or contact me via email with any questions you may have throughout this series. I will gladly do my best to answer them all.

Up next in the blog roll……."Put it in the Pocket" ~ Pocket Scrapbooking 101-2 "Motivation for Documenting your Life".

2 comments:

  1. After reading your lastest post, I'm so on board I can smell the salt water! LOL! Now I just need to figure out the binding system I want to use or create to use. Thanks for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So excited that you are 'on board', Kisha! Can't wait to see your work. I know it will be awesome! :D

      Delete