Thursday, September 25, 2014

"Put it in the Pocket" ~ Pocket Scrapbooking 101-5 "The 411 on Pocket Page Protectors"!

Essentially, pocket page protectors house & protect all of the photos, journal cards, & other personal ephemera inside your pocket scrapbooking album. You can find the pocket page protectors either online or in the Project Life scrapbooking section at your local arts & crafts store.

I enjoy using the Becky Higgins Project Life "Design A" page protectors in my weekly 12 x 12 layouts. Each sheet has four horizontal 4 x 6 pockets & four 3 x 4 vertical pockets. 

Project Life 
"Design A" Page Protector Layout
The "Design A" pocket page protectors are usually sold in big (60-count) or smaller (12-count) packages.

Project Life
"Design A" Page Protectors ~ Big Pack (60-count
)
There are several other pocket page protector layout orientations. You can download this FREE, user-friendly "Photo Pocket Pages Design Reference" sheet from the official Becky Higgins Project Life website to help guide your purchasing decisions.
Project Life
Photo Pocket Pages Design
Reference Guide
I store all of my pocket page protectors in this 12 x 12 Black & White Stripe (Heidi Swapp Edition) Project Life binder album.

My Pocket Page Protector Organization Album
The "sheet lifter" just inside the album cover (pictured below) keeps all of the pages from being damaged while flipping through my album.

Project Life Sheet Lifter
Project Life "Designer Dividers" keep all of my pocket page protectors nicely organized inside my album.
Project Life Designer Dividers
I organize each section of my pocket page protector organization album by "Design Type".
 Divider Tabs View of my 
Page Protector Organization Album

We R Memory Keepers & Studio Calico also manufacture pocket page protectors & a variety of other binder album accessories. I encourage you to spend some time exploring all of the wonderful options that are available out in "scrappyland".

Feel free to send me an email or leave a comment with any questions you may have. 

Up next in this series, "Put it in the Pocket" ~ Pocket Scrapbooking 101-6 "The REALITY of Photo Printing".

Thanks a million! 
Shelley :D

No comments:

Post a Comment