Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Guest Designing for Unique Laser Designs!



         


SUPER THRILLED to share that I have been invited to be a guest designer for Unique Laser Designs (ULD) for the month of September. This California based manufacturer specializes in laser-cut mixed media & scrapbooking embellishments that are made from MFD (wood veneer), chipboard, & cork. Please check them out on the web at Unique Laser Designs or visit their blog at ULD's Blog.

"Wrecking"…..Sorry, I mean "altering" :D embellishments for my journals is SO invigorating. I am truly humbled and honored for this WAY COOL opportunity & can't wait to get my hands on some of ULD's amazing pieces. I will be sharing some of my work soon! Whoo-hoo!

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for the love, Tiff! Much love to you, lady!

      Delete
  2. Congrats girlie.... Your work is amazing and you deserve it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am honestly humbled to even be considered. Thanks for your kind words. I bless you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy you are on board. I love your work, and cannot wait to see your upcoming projects using ULD products ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for you Shelley! You inspire so many on so many levels. This is just one more avenue for you to continue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right back at'cha, Kisha! Thanks for all of your love & support! Huggies!

      Delete
  6. WOOT, WOOT!!! I was so excited for you when I saw this last night. A super big congrats to you again. I cannot wait to see all your lovelies! I know you will be rocking it out as ALWAYS! :)

    ReplyDelete